Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Uniquely Sprung's Next Events

Mark your calendars for May 2nd and May 3rd. I will have my Uniquely Sprung Originals for sale at two fun events.


On Saturday, May 2nd starting at 12:00pm it’s the Grand opening of Rancho Tequila, 2198 Four Winds Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746. There will be plenty of entertainment, food and art. Along with lots of raffle prizes donated by the sponsors.

I’ll have a variety of art for sale. Originals, prints and wearable art (T-shirts, hats, jewelry).

If your into Green – I create one of a kind jewelry and disk art that is made by recycling Styrofoam and CD/DVD’s.

Then come out the next day and celebrate Israel turns 61!

Along with what I will have at Rancho Tequila, I will have my Judaica art for sale at Cranes Roost Park, Altamonte Springs, Fl for the Israel Independence Day 2009 celebration from 3:00pm – 8:00pm. Free Admission -- Open to the Public

This is the perfect opportunity to find something for yourself and your mom, since Mother’s day is a week later.

Two days of FUN for everyone.


Follow me on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment