Monday, April 6, 2009

My Art at Baldwin Park

I went out to the Doggie Art Festival at Baldwin Park, Orlando FL. This was the first time visiting this new area. I don’t have any dogs and I knew an artist friend, Gena Semenov would be showing her animal art and I will be showing my art on April 10th at the Friday Night Art Stroll of Baldwin Park. So I went to scope out the area. Low and behold I found my art. A couple of Arty Gators that I created are now part of Baldwin Park for the next few months. So come out to visit BeRealAGator and The Patriot. Plus this Friday, come on out to the first Art Stroll, starting at 6pm to 10pm. Remember buying original art is a great way to surprise the Mom you love.

Some more of the festival photos can be found on my facebook site.

No comments:

Post a Comment