Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Art On The Walls Of Edward Jones

The walls of Edward Jones in Winter Park have now become my own mini gallery. Stop by 1850 W. Fairbanks Ave., Suite A, Winter Park, FL 32789 and take a look around. Hera Bakthy is the Financial Advisor, along with her assistant Diane have invited me to show my art over the next few months. If you’re in town stop by and say HI, Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm.



When the art sells, it will be replace by new pieces. All the art is original; oil paintings and digital/mixed media. Very affordable.  The photos above are just a section of the 31 pieces hanging.

Remember original art makes great gifts.

Lone CypressScape by Bonnie Sprung 12"x12" Digital/Oil Mixed Media

Some of the original art displayed can also be seen and purchased through my ETSY Store at http://bonniesprung.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, your work is gorgeous!Nice meeting you on Twitter! (I'm @painterdee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee! I love social network, you meet lots of great people.

    ReplyDelete