Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Body Sculpting – Part 2


We now go from full body workouts to breaking down parts into three sections.

My first workout will be arms and shoulders. Next back and legs, then day three with chest and abs. Each section will be two exercises per body part. Starting with light weight and gradually increasing; ten to twelve reps, three sets each.

When I workout or train others, I never pre-stretch any muscle. The reason for this is your muscle is like a rubberband, if you over stretch it and then add weight it can break. So, warm up with light weights first.

Now you can get your heart rate up a bit with a ten minute aerobic exercise. I recommend to bike and after the workout or cool down with a walk.

Part 3 in a few days.... If you have any questions please comment or you can find me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment