Monday, April 1, 2013

Personal Motivationals

In my new Motivational Doodle Series, I have ART that can be Personalized.

Your name at the top and below along with lots of Fun Doodles
are the Motivational Words that start with the First Initial of your Name.

Here is a sample of mine. 

"Personal Motivation B" - Size is 12"x16" - The words and doodles are drawn with white textile paint on bleach treated black canvas then mounted on luan and finished with a black acrylic painted spackled texture.

As you can see my initial is B and my Motivational words are: 

Beautiful
Believe
Bliss
Balance
Bloom
Breath
Blessed


You can put in your order on my ETSY site

When you order the one that says Bonnie 
send the Name you want and an Original 
Doodle Art will be created just for you. 

If you have any questions you can email me at
and place Personal Doodle Art in the Subject line.



No comments:

Post a Comment