Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Places To Find My Originals

I have two shops that are carrying my USA Studio Originals.

You can find my Scarves and Magnets at the Riverhouse Pottery artisan Gift Gallery
on 118 S. Palmetto Ave., Sanford FL 32771.

Some of these Scarves have already found a new home, but I am always creating more. Each one an Original piece of Art.
Riverhouse Pottery is a wonderful store full of local artists gifts and accessories.

______________________


You can also find my Scarves, Magnets and T-shirts at Etoile Boutique,
2424 E. Robinson St. Orlando, FL
Here is one of my Funky Tree T's on display. It is, like all the others... One Of A Kind.
This is one of 3 dragon styles. Go by and check out the rest.
Hanging are several of my Scarves. They are light, cool for anytime and warm for those cooler days. Each one has either motivational words or designs or both. You can also have any scarf made to order.
Large and Small magnets are images of where I have been or art that I have created. The crosses are photos I have taken in Paris. Go by and get a closer look.

Etoile Boutique carries handmade, vintage and local art.


No comments:

Post a Comment