Saturday, June 6, 2009

Art Stroll – A Clear Night

It was a bit of touch and go for a bit, while the sky turned grey, and the rain came down. Then as the time got closer to the First Friday Art Stroll in Ivanhoe Village, the sun began to peek through and my wishes were answered. The ground dried up and it was a beautiful warm sunny late afternoon for the art stroll. I sold some art and that put a big smile on my face. Barb, the owner of the shop; Oldies but Goodies told me I was the first artist that she had for this event who sold some art. That even put a bigger smile on my face. So if you missed coming by, you can check out my Etsy Shop on the web. Go by time to time, see what new art I have added. You will find a variety of art from original oil paintings, digital art, recycled DVD and CD’s turned into disk art, jewelry, and prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment