Friday, June 24, 2011

A Riverhouse Update

Riverhouse Pottery Artisan Gift Gallery is one of the several places
you can find some of my USA Studio Originals.



Riverhouse carries my scarves

Each scarf has been tie dyed, hand painted and sewn by me. So each one is an original piece of art. Some of the scarves are warm for winter and cool for those cool summer nights. You can even pre-order a personally made for you scarf. Just ask.

Riverhouse carries my fun magnets

All my magnets are photos that I have taken in my travels or images of art I have created. Some are even just hand painted fun designs. Each one has a label on the back with the name of the image. Though you will find more of one image, none are the same in total look. The edges are painted in different colors and some have extra writing on the front, also in different colors. These are a perfect gift for any collector. Also, very affordable.


Riverhouse is located at 118 Palmetto Ave., in Historic Downtown Sanford.
407-323-9272



No comments:

Post a Comment