Sunday, February 22, 2009

Quick Updates

Wow; so much to do that I haven't had time to post.
Here is a quick update.

I have added new art to my ETSY store. USA Studio Originals.


Last week was ArtsFest that started on Feb. 6 and ended on the 15th. We saw 4 theatrical productions and 4 other events. All for FREE. That is what ArtFest is; All week, All FREE.

During that week our WCA chapter had it's 5th annual Heart & Sole Fund-raiser benefiting the American Heart & Stroke Associations, Hospice of the Comforter and WCA Florida Chapter Scholarship Fund.

We are still collecting funds. Art is still for sale till the end of Feb. Check it out, if you are in the area. Steinway Piano Galleries, 303 E. Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Photos of the show can be seen at WCAFL Facebook page.



1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you missed it but I gave you an artblog award....it's on my blog

    ReplyDelete